The promotion opens at 9am, Tuesday 14th March and closes at 5pm, Sunday 9th April 2023 or when all (“gifts”) are distributed by the Promoter, whichever comes first.
Customers will have a choice between two gifts:
• Olsson’s Sea Salt Flakes Stoneware Jar 250g, RRP $23.99 (150 units available)
• 4-Pack Tony’s Chocolonely Bars 180g each (various flavours) $33.95 (150 units available)
The promoter cannot guarantee that your preferred gift will be available throughout the entire promotional period, the choice is available on a first in best dressed basis.
Once all the gifts have been given away, the promotion is deemed to have concluded.
How to Enter:
To enter the 670 Chapel ‘Gift with Purchase’ Promotion, customers must do the following during the Promotional Period:
1. Make a purchase of $75 or more across three participating stores within 670 Chapel.
Participating stores include:
• Clean & Press – Level 1
• The Beauty and Brow Parlour – Level 1
• Mostly $2 – Ground Floor
• Priceline Pharmacy – Level 1
• Lotus Massage – Level 1
• Rainbow Nails – Level 1
• Smart Cuts & Colour – Ground Floor
• Mister Minit – Ground Floor
• Star Car Wash – Carpark B1
• Telemaster – Level 1
• Cards Galore – Level 1
• Club Lime – Level 2
2. The spend must be made at three different participating stores. Multiple receipts from one individual store are not permitted. The total spend must equate to $75 or more. Receipts dated outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
3. Club Lime membership fees will be accepted as a valid receipt, as long as a payment towards membership has been made within the Promotional Period.
4. Scan the QR code featured on the promotional collateral throughout the centre or access the portal via the 670 Chapel website, which will take customers to the promotion’s entry portal.
5. Follow the directions to fill in your contact details and upload photos/scans of the receipts for the purchases made at the three participating stores.
6. Receipts must be kept as proof of purchase. Customers may be asked to present their receipts as verification.
7. A confirmation email featuring a unique identifying number will be emailed to customers that have successfully qualified for a gift.
8. To pick up your gift, visit the promotional outpost located on the Ground Floor, near La Manna & Sons, between 10am and 6pm, on Saturday 18 or Sunday 19 March and present your confirmation email to the host.
9. The entry portal will become unavailable from 5pm on Friday 17 March. Customers wishing to enter after this date will be required to visit the centre management office located on Level 1, between 9am and 5pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday up until the campaign end date.
Conditions of Entry:
1. Information on ‘How to enter’ forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Employees of JLL directly involved in the management of 670 Chapel and their immediate family, tenants and their immediate family, the staff of tenants in 670 Chapel and their immediate family, the proprietors and staff of companies involved in the production, publishing and administration of this promotion and their immediate family are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means parents, siblings, spouse, children and grandparents. Tenants means lessees, licensees and in the case of a corporation, their directors.
3. Customers are entitled to one (1) gift per entry. Multiple entries are permitted if an additional spend of $75 is made across three participating stores, different receipts must be used.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to mark a receipt as used to redeem a gift.
5. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
6. The gift is to be claimed no later than 6pm, Sunday 19 March from the promotion outpost at 670 Chapel.
7. Original receipts must be shown at the time of picking up the gift.
8. Receipts that are illegible, forged, mutilated, copied or tampered with in any way will not be considered for gift redemption.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. Receipts from partial lay-bys, gift voucher/card purchases, interest free purchase payments, eftpos and ATM receipts, bill payments such as the payment of credit card bills, bank transactions, bank fees and charges and service bills (such as gas, electricity, rates and phone bills), undated receipts, receipts dated outside the Promotional Period and receipts which have already been used to redeem the gift cannot be presented as receipts to enter.
11. The gifts are not redeemable for cash or transferable and must be taken as offered.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
13. If the gift becomes unavailable, the promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
1. The Promoter and any companies associated with this promotion, accept no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of any item gained via the gift except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
2. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, then it will be suspended where required.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion where required.
4. Printing errors or other quality assurance matters outside the control of the individual entrant cannot and will not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award a gift.
5. If all or any part of any Term or Condition contained in these Conditions of entry shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision (or part thereof) shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry and the other Terms and Conditions hereof shall remain in full force and effect as if the offending term or provision appearing had not been inserted herein.
1. By entering the promotion, you give the Promoter consent to use your personal information for further marketing and promotional purpose specific for 670 Chapel unless you say otherwise. Please contact the promotor if you wish to change your details at any time.
2. If the customer chooses to accept the gift, the Promoter reserves the right to use the customer’s name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes.
Promoter and Benefiting Business:
Promoter: MTAA Superannuation Fund (670 Chapel)
Address: C/- Centre Management Office
670 Chapel St, South Yarra 3141
For further information regarding the Terms and Conditions please contact Centre Management at